I have over 10 years of professional experience in marketing and communication within corporate, public and third sectors.
I work mostly with charities and non profits, helping them to reach and engage the right audience.
Areas of expertise
marketing & communications
- project management
- media relations
- writing: blogs, newsletters, articles etc.
- Web: HTML & CSS
- CMS: Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Umbraco
- CRM: SalesForce, CiviCRM
- Reporting: Google Analytics, Hootsuite, TweetDeck, SproutSocial, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics,
Trainings & certificates
- Digital Marketing Institute: Digital Marketing Professional
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing: Marketing & Consumer Behaviour Award
- Google: Google Analytics for Beginners
- Google: Digital Garage by Google
- Code School: Front-end Foundations
- Code School: Fundamentals of Design
- Khan Academy: Intro to HTML/CSS: Making webpages
- Masters in Journalism – University of Maria Curie-Sklodowska, Lublin, Poland
- Bachelor in Communications – University of Maria Curie-Sklodowska, Lublin, Poland
PREVIOUS EMPLOYERS & CLIENTS
GET IN TOUCH
Want to get to know me better? Take a look at my LinkedIn profile for a detailed bio and to see what projects I’ve worked on.
Alternatively, get in touch for an informal chat about how I might be able to help your organisation.